Help / Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are provided below. If your question is not answered here, please Contact us clicking here.
1. Where do you deliver?
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom and internationally. See delivery prices for more details.
2. Do you offer free delivery?
Free deliveries are available when you spend £30* or more in a single transaction to the UK and choose the “Standard Delivery” service.
* This excludes the delivery charge
3. How can I track my order?
You can review the status of your order at any time by logging into the website and viewing your order. Please note orders get shipped out whilst the status is ‘processing’. Your order will be shipped out within 5 working days.
4.What is your returns procedure?
See our returns page for more information.
5. How long should I leave it before contacting about a missing order?
Orders are shipped within 5 working days. Please check our out shipping guidelines for more information.
We always try to ensure that your goods are delivered on time. However, sometimes it is delayed by factors beyond our control.
An item is not classified as "Lost" by Royal Mail until it has been missing for:
- 15 working days in the UK.
- 30 working days for delivery to Europe.
- 35 working days for the rest of the world.
So please adhere to these before emailing us.
6. Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately not, so please make sure you review it carefully as you go through the checkout process.
7. How do I know my order has gone through?
If you receive a confirmation email your order has been processed successfully. If not, please go to the My Account section of the website and click on My Orders to check it is there. If it is not there then please check if the amount has been debited from your account.
8. What do I do if any item is broken?
Click here to contact our Customer Services team and a refund will be put through
If a product is damaged upon receipt, we can refund you for that item/s if you contact the helpdesk. Please note you may be asked to provide pictures.
9. If I have a problem who can I email?
If you need help or information, click here to contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.
10. How can I contact MUA in writing regarding the website or purchases from the website?
Write to Customer Services: MUA web customer services, FB Beauty Ltd, Media House, 4 Stratford Place. London. W1C 1AT
11. How do I know my personal details are secure?
12. Do you ship outside the UK?
Yes. We ship to most countries around the world. See our delivery information here
13. Bulk ordering
Orders over £250 with items which have been ordered of a significant quantity will be deemed as bulk ordering and these orders will be rejected and you will be notified.