Prices displayed by the Currency Converter are meant as a guide only. Click here for more info.
FB Beauty are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please read this policy carefully as it explains how we use your personal information. If you have any questions about or comments on this policy, please contact us at Make Up Academy Cosmetics before using this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
In general, you can visit our website without giving us any information and we won’t know who you are. If you are one of our anonymous visitors, please bear in mind that we may still:
• Record the areas of the website which you visit; and
• Collect information about your computer such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc).
We do this by using cookies, but we can’t tell who you are. Additional services may be available if you register with our website. In this case, once you register we will know who you are, and your activities on our website and information about your computer may be linked to you on our systems. You may also give us:
• Contact information - your name, address, postcode, email address and telephone/mobile number;
• General information about you - your interests, experiences with products and services and your contact preferences;
The main reason we use this information is to provide you with our products and services (whether available via the website or offline). If you have opted-in to receive marketing from us then we will also use this information to send you communications. These will all be sent by Make Up Academy Cosmetics. Rest assured, we will never share your details with other companies to let them send you their marketing directly. For more information on our marketing activities, see our Privacy Promise at the end of this policy.
We may keep copies of any correspondence you send us including questions, feedback, complaints and any problems you have reported, as well as your registration history with us, competition submissions and responses to our online questionnaires. This is to allow us to respond to you if appropriate, and for our internal record keeping and product development.
Finally we may also use your information for market research and analysis purposes, but this will be on an anonymised basis (so no one will know who you are).
We may share your information with:
• Companies performing services on our behalf (such as marketing agents, recruitment agents and service providers such as our website host) who will only use the information to provide that service to us. These organisations may provide services to us from other countries, which may mean that personal information is transferred to those other countries;
• A purchaser or potential purchaser of our business or assets;
• Organisations which we need to share information with either for legal reasons, to prevent or investigate criminal activity, or to protect our or our customers’ rights (for example the police, the courts, fraud investigation organisations, insurers, solicitors, auditors and financial advisors); and
• Credit checking organisations.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge a small fee for this (which will be no more than £10). If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you please write to Customer Services, FB Beauty, 5300 Lakeside, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle Royal, SK8 3GP.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you’re visiting.
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or selecting “delete cookies”. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu, or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
Phishing is the name given to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. “Phishers” use fake or “spoof” emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords. Please note that FB Beauty will never send you emails asking for such details.
If you do receive an email like this, or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us, please report the incident to us at Customer Services, FB Beauty, 5300 Lakeside, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle Royal, SK8 3GP.
If you have registered with us and you are over the age of 16, then you can receive exclusive offers and promotions. As mentioned before, these will all be sent by Make Up Academy Cosmetics but may contain offers and information from other companies that we think you may be interested in.
Rest assured, we won’t send you these, or any other marketing unless you have given us your consent to do so and we will never share your personal details with other companies to let them send you their marketing directly.
You can unsubscribe from receiving any marketing from us at any point using one of two methods:
• changing your communication preferences on your online account on our website
• via the unsubscribe link that you’ll find at the bottom of every marketing email we send
Please note that if you unsubscribe from us then you won’t receive any further marketing from Make Up Academy. Please allow up to 3 working days for your new communication preferences to come into affect.