Spotlight On: 9 Ways to Apply Liquid Cream Blusher
Spring and Summer is when Blusher really comes into it's own. We love that naturally flushed look, and our Blushed Liquid Cream Blushers are the perfect product to achieve it.
What is MUA's Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher?
MUA's Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher is a beautifully creamy, liquid formula with high pigment payoff and amazing blendability. Available in 10 shades, this buildable and lightweight formula is our go-to for a glowly, naturally flushed look.
9 Ways to Apply Liquid Cream Blusher
The best thing about our Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher is that they are so versatile, so you can use and apply them in so many different ways.
- Apply to the apples of the cheeks using your fingers to dab and blend the cream
- Use a Blush & Contour Brush or a Buffing Brush to blend and buff into skin
- Dab the cream blusher onto the cheeks using a makeup sponge for a flawless finish
- Make your look super cohesive and monochromatic by applying the liquid cream blush to your lips and eyes too
- Bring the blush up to the temples and nose and blend well for a naturally sunkissed look
- Mix multiple Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher shades to create your own perfect blush tone
- Apply higher on the cheekbones, avoiding the apples of the cheeks for a more sculpted look
- Apply to the apples of the cheek, avoiding the higher cheekbones for a more natural and youthful look
- Mix with your favourite liquid highlighter to add a little shimmer to your Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher
Which Blusher Shade Should I Use?
With 10 shades available, ranging from true reds, to coral pinks, to orange tones and deep burgundy's, there is a Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher shade for everyone.
Misty Rose is a pink toned coral that suits most skin tones
A beautifully neutral peachy tone
A popping pink toned red
A deep burgundy wine red
A warm taupe brown tone
An orange toned coral
A true red
A muted dusty pink
A muted orange tone
A bold fuchsia pink
Which shade is your favourite? Let us know over on instagram!