Use our Blushed Matte Powder Blusher over one of our Blushed
Liquid Cream Blushers to intensify the colour and extend wear. Apply using our Blush & Contour Brush to the apples of the cheeks for a youthful and natural blush look, or higher up on the cheekbones for a more defined and sculpted look. Finish the look with our Shimmer Highlighter for an added glow.
Create your own individual shade by mixing different amounts of each shade within the Blushed Duo Powder Blushers! Apply to the apples of the cheeks for a more youthful blush look, or higher up the cheekbones for a more defined and sculpted look. We also love adding a little to the hairline above the temples of the forehead, and to the bridge of the nose for a naturally sunkissed look!
1. Apply to the apples of the cheeks using your fingers to
dab and blend the cream.
2. Use a Blush & Contour Brush or a Buffing Brush to blend and buff into skin.
3. Dab the cream blusher onto the cheeks using a makeup sponge for a flawless finish.
4. Make your look super cohesive and monochromatic by applying the liquid cream blush to your lips and eyes too.
5. Bring the blush up to the temples and nose and blend well
for a naturally sunkissed look.
6. Mix multiple Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher shades to create your own perfect blush tone.
7. Apply higher on the cheekbones, avoiding the apples of the cheeks for a more sculpted look.
8. Apply to the apples of the cheek, avoiding the higher cheekbones for a more natural and youthful look.
9. Mix with your favourite liquid highlighter to add a little shimmer to your Blushed Liquid Cream Blusher.